Make a booking
Main Hall / Auditorium
- Need help with booking, or don’t see the options you want? Drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Check availability
- Costs and information
Multiple time slots may be selected. We will reply promptly with cost and confirmation details
Availability of the main hall / auditorium
Costs and information
- Our venue is run by volunteers. You must return all areas used to the way you found them, including cleaning floors and kitchen as required, putting away equipment, turning off airconditioners and AV and putting back furniture.
- Hall $60/hour. Note that you won’t be charged for time if you come in earlier in the day to decorate for parties. Don’t add this to your booking time. Just ask us about options.
- Drinks – all must be bought from the bar, including soft drink. Bar staff requirements usually 1 per 50 guests, up to 3 bar staff. $50/bar person/hour.
- Kitchen $50 per function if food is being served
- Barbeques may be used $20/function. Bring your own meat etc
- Audiovisual (AV) equipment $50 if you use ours. Note that we don’t have technical staff so we advise you to familiarise yourself with the equipment before the event and have backup options.
- Roving microphone use is an additional $20 per function
- Some functions eg birthday parties, require payment of a bond. This will be returned within 10 days when the venue is left in good order.
- Security is required for some functions such as 21sts.
- Once you have submitted your booking application we will reply promptly with information on costs, venue requirements and details to confirm your booking. Full payment (or sometimes deposit only) required to complete the booking.