I know how you feel – You just need a game of bowls!
Well then, call in and put your name down. After the game, stay for a drink – catch up with your friends or make some new ones!
We love visitors so if you’re just passing through have a game while you’re here.
This is when we play
- Tuesday: 9:30 am, Social Mixed Bowls, organised by the Women
- Wednesday: 12:30 pm, Social Mixed Bowls, organised by the Men
- Thursday: Jackpot Bowls every second week from 17 Jan. Starts 3 pm during daylight saving, 2 pm otherwise, game followed by dinner. Phone Peter 0427 038 020 for more information
- Friday evening in daylight saving. Starts at 6 pm. More information from Noelene 0424 625 267
- Saturday: 12:30 pm Social Mixed Bowls
- Sunday: Barefoot 3-6 pm $10 adults / $5 children. You’re welcome to use our barbeques.
Do you want more information. Call me. Noelene 0424 625 267
How to get a game
- Call in: 02 9484 1167
- Call between 8:00 and 8:45 am on Tuesdays
- Call between 11:00 and 11:45 am on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Thursdays – names on the list on the noticeboard or ring Peter Watt at the Club after 1.15pm or turn up by 1.45pm. BYO everything, food, plates etc. (Works well because it’s so casual).
- Sunday – turn up and put your name down. Easy.
- Every Sunday and at other times by arrangement – drop in or give us a call to organise 0424 625 267