I know how you feel – You just need a game of bowls!
Well then, call in and put your name down. After the game, stay for a drink – catch up with your friends or make some new ones!
We love visitors so if you’re just passing through have a game while you’re here.
This is when we play
- Tuesday: 9:30 am, Social Mixed Bowls, organised by the Women
- Wednesday: 12:30 pm, Social Mixed Bowls, organised by the Men
- Thursday: Jackpot Bowls every second week from 17 Jan. Starts 3 pm during daylight saving, 2 pm otherwise, game followed by dinner
- Fridays: Look out for a casual game 5:00 for 5:30 pm start – short, sharp game of bowls then grab some dinner Barefoot welcome $10.
- Saturday: 12:30 pm Social Mixed Bowls
How to get a game
- Call in: 02 9484 3651
- Call between 8:00 and 8:45 am on Tuesdays
- Call between 11:00 and 11:45 am on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Thursdays – names on the list on the noticeboard or ring Peter Watt at the Club after 1.15pm or turn up by 1.45pm. BYO everything, food, plates etc. (Works well because it’s so casual).
- 3rd Friday – turn up and put your name down. Easy.
- By arrangement – drop in or give us a call to organise 0424 625 267